GIRLS: Season 3, Episode 1 - "Females Only"
- Hannah: You're going to have to see her eventually.
- Ray: Actually, no, I won't. I never, I never get when people say that. We live in a HUGE sprawling metropolis where it's very, very easy to avoid the person you don't want to see. Forever.
- Hannah: Yeah but that's so sad.
- Ray: Why? Because we once shared true and stunning intimacies and now we're nothing more than strangers?
- Hannah: Exactly.
- Ray: That's not sad, Hannah, that's called life. Okay? Everything dies.